The Senior User Experience (UX) Architect at Mindstream Interactive serves as the ultimate champion for the end user across many digital touchpoints. Driven by intuition and grounded in best practice, they have an understanding of what users want, along with what they need. They aren’t afraid to push past the obvious and they look to solve business problems through the eyes of the consumer daily. They are team players, skilled client partners, and collectively they help determine project success by collaborating closely with designers, copywriters, and developers.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for collaborating with project teams from ideation through execution.
- Promote the benefits of UX Research, Planning and Design to key stakeholders
- Have a passion for technology and awareness of emerging trends & best practices
- Interact directly with clients, partner agencies and vendors to foster external and internal team relationships
- Seek out constructive criticism and incorporate feedback as a part of your process
- Advocate for the importance of quality and consistency
- Synthesize research findings, as they apply to a given experience, to assist team members
- Determine structure and hierarchy of content, based on user needs & business goals
- Plan, execute and report on primary user research and testing (tree testing, usability, card sorts, etc.)
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions and contribute to the ideation of experiences, and the content that makes them useful
- Provide oversight and feedback on project deliverables and documentation – including, but not limited to: heuristic reviews, taxonomies and navigational structures, user flows, sitemaps, and wireframes
- Cross-collaborate with: design, strategy, front-end and back-end development, project management & account service
- Contribute to thought leadership within the agency and represent Mindstream at events and public speaking opportunities
- Strong, impressive background with creating interfaces, as well as, large-scale, web and app experiences
- 4+ years of hands-on practice in digital strategy, user experience, information architecture or business analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), related field or equivalent combination of experience
- Proven commitment for uncovering industry trends and technologies and applying cross-category learnings when relevant
- Expert knowledge of information architecture and prototyping tools: Visio, Axure, Omnigraffle, Sketch, etc.
- Ability to solve challenges and actively define creative possibilities
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as an engaging presentation style
- Thorough, detail-oriented, strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Great attitude; self-motivated; professional demeanor