The .NET Developer is responsible for coding, testing, implementing, and maintaining highly scalable customer facing websites and applications using modern design trends and technologies.
- Participate in web site development and maintenance
- Accurately estimate work and meet deadlines
- Work in accordance with the coding and documentation standards.
- Work with the Lead Developer and/or Dev Manager to determine the optimal technical approach for a project.
- Work with Interface Developers to integrate the front and back end of a given project.
- Collaborate with design resources as needed to facilitate overall project success.
- Must have 4+ years of experience.
- Knowledgeable of web application development best practices, including use case development, object-oriented analysis, design and programming, reusable design patterns and multi-tier architectures.
- Knowledge of current and emerging web standards.
- Ability to write code that is clear, well-commented, free of errors and easy to maintain.
- Familiarity with SQL and ORM libraries.
- Ability to debug web applications and troubleshoot bottlenecks.
- Ability to learn new programs and technologies quickly.
- General knowledge/experience with Content Management Systems (Sitefinity, Sitecore, Umbraco)
- Knowledge of basic security risks associated with web sites/applications.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- Strong troubleshooting, communication and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Mindstream is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to minority status, gender, disability or veteran status.